Start Here

Hi,
I have just completed transferring my notes into my blog. So you can now read about 'My Camino Experience' by scrolling down through the 30+ days of notes and photos. I have also placed most of my photographs on my Flickr page, you can use the link below to have a look at them. 

I may revisit the blog and modify my entries once I get a chance to proof read it and cross check it again against my notebook. I still have to add a few more topics to some of the pages.

NOTE: This is not a guide to the Camino. It's just my story, warts and all. I do occasionally have a little rant and sometimes relate events with my own twist which should not be taken too seriously. This should not take away from my feeling that walking the Camino can be a life changing experience testing you both physically and mentally. If you are ever lucky enough to walk the Camino please keep an open mind and then let your own story unfold.  

I've loaded my photos on Flickr. Click here to see the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Jack, I am looking forward to reading your Camino Blog. It was great to meet you and I am so glad we had breakfast together on your last day in Santiago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim, I was delighted to catch up with yourself and Sheila before I set off for home. I hope to have more photos loaded in the coming days, including you and Sheila.

    ReplyDelete